New Court Ruling Extends Potential Risks for Corporate Parents
- Advising on a large- scale global HR outsourcing deal for a leading global pharmaceutical company. This included advising on multi-jurisdictional employment and data security and privacy issues in EMEA, works council, redundancy and business re-organization, reviewing and streamlining global HR policies, and managing outside counsel;
- Advising on the employment aspects of mergers and acquisitions agreements including advising Ricoh Company Ltd on the employment aspects of its $2.4 billion acquisition of Ikon Office Solutions Inc;
- Advising on the employment aspects of business transfers, share purchase agreements, outsourcing agreements and insolvencies with a focus on the application of TUPE and advising on the due diligence process;
- Experience with boardroom disputes and high value litigation claims in the High Court and Employment Tribunal and dealing with all aspects of case management.
- Advising on a broad range of employment issues such as discrimination, unfair dismissal, confidentiality and restrictive covenants, and whistle-blowing;
- Advising on privacy and data security matters including the collection, use and disclosure of personal information, data security breaches, drafting model agreements and policies. Also assisted in creation of a global privacy database for the Firm’s clients;
Member of the Honorable Society of Grays Inn, Member of the Employment Lawyers Association