Extort Me Not: Supreme Court Expands Protections for Permit Applicants Under the Takings Clause
Remanded: U.S. Supreme Court Upholds Federal Jurisdiction Over Wetlands with Nexus - But Leaves Questions Unanswered
Donald A. Carr
We are deeply saddened to note that Don Carr has passed away after 24 years with our firm. He will be sorely missed both as an exceptional lawyer and as a wonderful colleague.
Mr. Carr is a partner in the law firm's Environment, Land Use & Natural Resources practice and is located in the Washington, DC office. He provides advice on Clean Air issues for utility and industrial facilities, wetlands and protected species matters for real estate, forestry and mining, remediation and natural resource damages analysis for responsible parties in hazardous waste problems, and coastal zone, outer continental shelf and oceans law for marine and vessel-related activities. Current areas of concentration include wind energy development, emissions trading and conservation banking and complex assignments in American Indian law. Mr. Carr is an experienced litigator in the environmental and natural resources field, including the defense of environmental criminal cases.
- Chambers USA, Environment—DC (2007-2013)
- Best Lawyers in America, Environmental Law, Litigation - Environmental (2012-2014)
- Who's Who Legal, Environment—DC (2010)
- Best of the Best USA, Environment, Euromoney/Legal Media Group (2008-2009, 2011)
- Washington's Top Lawyers, Environment, Land Use & Natural Resources, Washingtonian (2009, 2011)