Pillsbury Announces Attorney Promotions for 2012
Pillsbury Elevates Four Attorneys to Partner, Three to Counsel
Ms. Zimmer advises clients in sophisticated technology transactions. She advises clients on the structuring and negotiation of major complex and strategic technology related initiative such as complex multi-national information technology outsourcing, business process outsourcing, managed network services sourcing, systems integration, desktop support, call center outsourcing, credit-card processing transactions, as well as software licensing and system implementations. Ms. Zimmer's work spans all phases of transactions including preparation of proposal requests, evaluation of potential vendors, contract negotiation and deal restructuring in the capacity of both legal counsel and commercial advisor on scope, service level and pricing relating issues.
In 2010, Ms. Zimmer was named an "Up and Coming" lawyer by Chambers USA, and in 2008 and 2009, she was named an "Associate to Watch" among the top tier of Technology and IT Outsourcing lawyers. According to clients interviewed, she "is clearly a rising star" and "very detailed oriented, while being bright and practical about negotiation strategy."
Ms. Zimmer has made presentations to IT Financial Management Association's Financial World of Information Technology Conference and to Outsource World's 2008 Conference.
- Structuring a series of global BPO and ITO transformational outsourcing transactions between The Nielsen Company and Tata Consulting Services with a TCV > $1.3 billion and over 180 countries
- Negotiation of a Managed Network Services agreement for a large international investment bank with a TCV > $1 billion
- Negotiation of an Indian "back office" knowledge processing transaction for a U.S. health care information provider to provide services to its customers
- Negotiation of a series of application development, market data, and deployment agreements for Merrill Lynch with Thomson Financial, Siebel, and IBM for Merrill's next generation broker workstation
- Negotiation of offshore applications development and maintenance agreements for several NY based financial and media related institutions
- Chambers USA, Technology & IT Outsourcing—New York (2008-2012)
- Legal 500 US, Technology: Outsourcing (2010)
- Super Lawyers, Information Technology & Outsourcing (2013)
American Bar Association; New York Bar Association