Class Action Litigation 2013
Class action lawsuits remain an integral and exciting part of high stakes litigation and the courts, including the Supreme Court, have taken notice.Please join Pillsbury Partner, David Keyko, as he presents on ethics at this year’s Class Action Litigation seminar.
What you will learn:
- What issues are judges seeing in class action cases?
- How have class certification issues changed litigation?
- The Supreme Court has ruled recently on several class action issues – what messages are being sent and how are district court judges interpreting them?
- Waiver of privilege and inadvertent disclosure
- Conflicts of interest in class representation
For more information and to register, please visit PLI.