Rethinking the Long Term Sourcing Deal
Personal Data Transfers from the European Economic Area: Time to Consider Binding Corporate Rules 2.0
2013 World Technology Law Conference & Annual Meeting
Financial ServicesNo sector is under more scrutiny or subject to more government and industry regulation — SOX, GLB, FCRA, CARD, PCI, FINRA — as the financial services industry. As a result, outsourcing transactions for our financial services clients have their own unique set of considerations and opportunities.
Pillsbury Global Sourcing helps financial services companies like Bank of New York, GE Capital and Dun & Bradstreet create value through outsourcing while maintaining strict regulatory compliance and minimizing risk. We have assisted commercial banks, investment banks, credit card issuers, and data information providers with some of the largest information technology outsourcing transactions ever completed.
In addition to countless "core" ITO and BPO outsourcing transactions, we are called on for transactions like:
- Vertical business process outsourcing (e.g., item processing and settlement services);
- Licensing and purchasing industry-specific software or technology
- Credit card processing and merchant servicing outsourcing
- Facilities management and real estate services outsourcing
- Licensing or providing credit or financial data; and
- Marketing relationships.
As needed, we leverage the extensive resources of Pillsbury's leading Corporate & Securities practice. This integrated approach helps ensure our transactions meet relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.