President’s Cybersecurity National Action Plan Seeks to Leverage Private Sector Expertise for Federal Advancement
2016 Legal 500 Gives Pillsbury High Marks in U.S.
Infrastructure OutsourcingPillsbury helped launch Infrastructure Outsourcing in 1988 when we advised First City Bank on the first-ever large-scale Infrastructure Outsourcing deal. As the industry has evolved through the asset-driven mega-outsourcing deals of the 90's, to remote infrastructure management, to service-based multi-vendor environments, to today's cloud-enabled solutions, Pillsbury has always been a key player and innovator. Many of the world's largest companies, across all industries, are long-time clients—American Express, BHP Billiton, Dun & Bradstreet, Morgan Stanley, SUPERVALU to name a few. And these clients continue to rely on Pillsbury to advise them on Infrastructure Outsourcing transactions.
As one of the industry's leading advisory groups, we bring our clients unrivaled insight and well-developed methodologies based upon:
- Focusing on our clients' critical business objectives
- Working from top-down operating models and delivery architecture to avoid transactional myopia and deals that "just don't fit"
- Enabling early go-no-go determination of benefit possibilities so clients don't pursue unattractive deals
- Providing end-to-end operational, commercial and legal insights into the practices of the marketplace and individual suppliers so you know the best of what the marketplace has to offer
- Delivering sophisticated insights and responses to sellers' techniques used to persuade buyers and erect barriers-to-exit that allow our clients to get to the right deal faster
- Converting strategies and positions into effective commercial implementation vehicles—contracts that serve as useable guides and not doorstops.
From strategy to contract to implementation, we deploy seasoned professionals who leverage Pillsbury's industry-leading tools like ValueChain, CostMarking and KnowledgeBank to deliver real value to our clients.