Doing Business in the U.S.
Jerry W. Ross
Jerry Ross is a partner in the law firm's Environmental, Land Use & Natural Resource practice and is located in the Houston office. He is a Chambers ranked practitioner with over three decades of environmental regulatory and litigation experience. His practice has, at various times, covered virtually every dimension of environmental law but, during the last decade, has focused on providing high-level strategic advice to clients; handling groundwater litigation; conducting assessments and investigations of corporate compliance programs; and adjudicating government and private-party enforcement actions.
According to Chambers, Mr. Ross is “an all-around environment lawyer with great people skills,” with a style described by peers as “persistent but non-confrontational.” Chambers also states that clients enthuse about his personable manner, adding: “He is a tireless advocate.”
- Chambers USA, Environment—Texas (2007-2014)
- Best Lawyers in America, Environmental Law, Natural Resources Law (2011-2015)
- Legal 500 US, Environmental Litigation (2014)
- PLC Which Lawyer?, Environment—Houston (2008-2012)
- Who's Who Legal, Environment—Houston (2013)
- BTI Client Service All-Star (2010)