Generally, her litigation and appellate experience includes the following:
- Successfully tried a Uniform Commercial Code business dispute for four weeks in federal court.
- Successfully defended a client in a state court criminal trial.
- Secured a multi-million dollar recovery as contract damages following a six-week arbitration in New York.
- Successfully argued, briefed, and advocated for a state appellate court to uphold a trial court's dismissal of a case.
- Prepared winning appellate briefs submitted to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and the California Court of Appeal.
- Conducted a two week trial in federal court involving copyright claims that ultimately settled at the close of trial.
- Settled various copyright and trademark infringement claims for nuisance value.
- Obtained temporary restraining orders, preliminary injunctions, and discovery orders.
- Negotiated and drafted several settlement agreements and related intellectual property licensing agreements.
- Mediated and obtained a multi-million dollar recovery for a fast food chain following the insurance carrier's wrongful denial of coverage for a wage and hour class action.
- Obtained a favorable arbitration award for a fast food chain following the insurance carrier's wrongful denial of coverage for a wage and hour class action.
- Obtained a multi-million dollar arbitration award to recover an insured's portion of the settlement proceeds paid by the carrier to a co-insured.
- Favorably settled multi-million dollar environmental liability claims after a decade of litigation.