Lisa C. Earl
Ms. Earl is a counsel in the law firm's Global Sourcing practice and is located in the San Francisco office. She advises both suppliers and customers in multinational sourcing transactions, commercial arrangements and complex service and product procurements.
In the sourcing area, Ms. Earl’s experience includes:
- information technology, including the acquisition of IT systems and software;
- human resources outsourcing covering the spectrum from full service HROs to boutique benefit plan services; and
- other business processes, including finance and accounting outsourcing.
Ms. Earl also has significant experience in telecommunications transactions, having held prior in-house positions with three major international telecommunication suppliers. Her telecommunications experience includes commercial transactions involving Fortune 500 companies for supply of international data and voice services, broadband and internet services, wireless services, systems integration, supply of related equipment, software licensing and other telecommunications requirements. She also has significant experience in data center, hosting and managed services and fiber procurement and maintenance.
Ms. Earl's experience in technology transactions includes sophisticated software licensing and commercialization and the sale and acquisition of technology assets. She has also represented several utilities in smart grid projects.
Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers has ranked Ms. Earl for the past several years, and recognized her again in 2010 in the areas of IT and IT outsourcing. One client praised her for her "great temperament, knowledge and poise."
- Chambers USA, IT & IT Outsourcing—California (2008-2013)
- Legal 500 US, Technology: Outsourcing (2010)