European Parliament Rapporteur Albrecht Proposes Key Amendments to the Commission’s Draft Data Protection Regulation
James Campbell Discusses the Moscow Exchange’s IPO Plans
Global LNG Outlook
Asia Gas Congress 2011
Map & Directions
Tower 42 is located on Old Broad Street, just a short walk from both the Bank and Liverpool Street underground stations.
From Heathrow Airport
- Take the Heathrow Express train to Paddington station.
- The journey time is approximately 15 minutes (23 minutes from Terminal 4).
- Upon arrival at Paddington, either take a black cab to our offices or continue your journey via the underground by taking the Hammersmith & City line or the Circle line to the Liverpool Street underground station.
- Alternatively, a black cab for the entire journey from Heathrow is an easier, yet more costly option. Journey time is approximately 60-75 minutes.
From Gatwick Airport
- Take the Gatwick Express train to Victoria station.
- The journey time is approximately 30 minutes.
- At Victoria, either take a black cab directly to our offices or transfer to the Circle & District line, alight at the Monument underground station and follow the signs and underground passage to the Bank station.
- Alternatively, taking a black cab for the entire journey is an easier, yet more costly, option. Journey time is approximately 60-90 minutes.
From City Airport
- The easiest way to reach our offices is via the airport shuttle bus, which will take you right to the Liverpool Street station (30 minute travel time). Otherwise, an airport shuttle bus can take you to the Canning Town station.
- From there take the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) to the Bank underground station.
Parking at Tower 42
- Parking at Tower 42 is quite limited and must be pre-booked.
- The cost is o25 for the day.
- Metered street parking is likewise very limited.
- Nearby car parks are located on Cannon Street and Houndsditch, both of which are about a 10 minute walk to the office. However, we strongly advise against driving into the City, if possible.
- Also, please note that between the hours of 7am - 6:30pm, Monday-Friday, a o5 per day congestion charge is levied in the City of London.
London office (12kb)