Otto L. Steinbusch
Mr. Steinbusch assists with the preparation and prosecution of patent applications and providing opinions and client counseling in all aspects of electrical and computer engineering, including computer graphics, electronic design automation and verification, processor architecture, display controllers, memory controllers, online video distribution, audio processing, wireless networking, integrated circuits, graphical user interfaces, network security, virtual private networking, computer games, and floating point processors.
Mr. Steinbusch received his M.S. in Electrical Engineering from the Eindhoven University of Technology. Mr. Steinbusch is the first-named inventor on five issued U.S. patents:
- Lossless transfer of events across clock domains
- Connecting multiple test access port controllers on a single test access port
- Method of executing a computer program with an interpreter, computer system and computer program product
- System for executing virtual machine instructions
- Automatic resource sharing between FIFOs
Mr. Steinbusch is multilingual. In addition to English, he is fluent in Dutch.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
State Bar of California, Intellectual Property Section
San Diego Intellectual Property Law Association