UK Amends TUPE Regulations
Tim Wright is managing partner of the law firm's London office. His practice has a strong focus on outsourcing, offshoring and other complex sourcing projects. He also advises on joint ventures and strategic alliances, primarily acting for clients in the technology sector. Transactions have included IT and business processing outsourcing agreements for a number of financial services groups. As the leader of the firm's Global Sourcing practice in London, he also advises regularly on a range of outsourcing and technology related issues. These include core bank system replatforming, web hosting, software development and licensing, system integration, technology procurement, maintenance and support, managed services and data protection. He has also been involved in a number of best practice outsourcing/procurement projects involving the development of standard form contract templates and handbooks for clients.
- Chambers UK, Outsourcing (2007-2008, 2011, 2013-2014)
- Legal 500 UK, IT & Telecoms (2012-2013); Corporate Commercial: Commercial Contracts (2012-2013)
- PLC Which Lawyer?, Outsourcing—UK (2009-2012)
- Best Multi-Sourcing Project of the Year Award, Client—GlaxoSmithKline, European Outsourcing Association (2010)
- Business Outsourcing Project of the Year Award, Client—Co-operative Financial Services (CFS), National Outsourcing Association (2008)
- Super Lawyers, Computer & IT Law (2013)