Tim Wright is managing partner of the law firm's London office and serves as London leader of the Global Sourcing practice.
Whilst his practice has a strong focus on outsourcing and offshoring projects, he has a broad range of experience, which includes corporate and commercial transactions, and regularly advises on joint ventures and strategic alliances, acquisitions and disposals, and shareholders' agreements as well as complex sourcing projects, technology transactions (including e-commerce), web hosting, software development and licensing, system integration, and privacy and other compliance issues.
Mr. Wright is a regular speaker at conferences and round tables on outsourcing and related subjects.
Mr. Wright has been admitted as a solicitor for the Law Society of England and Wales since 1994, and has attained Shared Services & Outsourcing Professional (SSO Pro) accreditation from the International Association for Contract & Commercial Management.
- Chambers UK, Outsourcing (2007-2008, 2011, 2013-2015)
- Legal 500 UK, IT & Telecoms (2012-2013); Corporate Commercial: Commercial Contracts (2012-2015)
- PLC Which Lawyer?, Outsourcing—UK (2009-2012)
- Best Multi-Sourcing Project of the Year Award, Client—GlaxoSmithKline, European Outsourcing Association (2010)
- Business Outsourcing Project of the Year Award, Client—Co-operative Financial Services (CFS), National Outsourcing Association (2008)
- Super Lawyers, Computer & IT Law (2013)
Society for Computers & Law