Transportation Finance Digest
Perspectives on Real Estate
William C. Bowers
Bill Bowers is a Finance partner in the New York office of Pillsbury. He works in the fields of transportation and structured finance, representing underwriters, placement agents, issuers, lenders and liquidity providers in a range of structured finance and asset-backed securities transactions. These transactions involve transportation assets, such as aircraft, aircraft engines, ships and railroad rolling stock, as well as intellectual property assets, such as pharmaceutical royalties.
Prior to joining Pillsbury, Mr. Bowers was General Counsel to GPA Capital in Shannon, Ireland and Associate General Counsel to GE Capital Aviation Services, Inc. in Stamford, Connecticut.
- Chambers USA, Aviation Finance—National (2005-2014); Banking: Equipment Finance & Leasing—New York (2005-2008, 2010, 2012-2013)
- Legal 500 US, Asset Finance and Leasing (2007-2010, 2013-2014)
- Who's Who Legal, Asset Finance—New York, Aviation: Finance—New York (2010)
- Guide to the World's Leading Aviation Lawyers, Euromoney/Legal Media Group (2013)
- Aviation Deal of the Year, Jane's Transport Finance (2006)