The speaker will discuss the following:
- What to consider when planning your own venture and still working for others.
- How to structure the initial allocation of equity among the founding team.
- What types of restrictions on the founder’s stock are required by investors?
- Impact of a Stock Option Plan on the company capitalization.
- How much capital should companies consider raising?
- What type of securities should a company consider issuing to investors?
- What are the most important due diligence issues for the investors?
- How to close a financing round without delays?
Register - Meetup
Register - Eventbrite