Noa Clark is a counsel in the law firm's Real Estate practice and is located in the San Francisco office. Her practice includes all aspects of real estate transactional law, including development, acquisition, joint ventures, operation, leasing, financing, disposition and related transactions and involves office, industrial, retail, multifamily residential and mixed use properties. Ms. Clark represents owners and developers of major office, retail, multifamily residential and mixed-use projects in conjunction with construction projects and land use, planning and governmental approvals. She is a member of the Young Leaders Group Steering Committee for the Urban Land Institute (ULI) and is a member of San Francisco Planning and Urban Association (SPUR).
- Deal of the Year, Total Terminals Deal—Recognized, Asian-Counsel (2007)
- Newsletter—Perspectives on Real Estate, Spring 2010
- Newsletter—Perspectives on Affordable Housing & Community Development, 3/4/2010
- Newsletter—Perspectives on Real Estate, Winter 2009
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman Affordable Housing & Community Development Newsletter, 5/1/2009
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman Affordable Housing & Community Development Newsletter, 2008