Media Coverage 12.04.18
Alex Walker is an associate in Pillsbury’s Real Estate practice and is located in the San Francisco office.
Alex focuses on purchases and sales, joint ventures, structuring compensation for employees, compliance with licensing laws, and other issues. During law school, he was a summer law clerk for the firm and worked with the real estate, environmental and litigation practice sections.
Prior to joining Pillsbury, he served as a policy analyst where he worked for an organization representing public power utility customers of the Bonneville Power Administration.
- Represented client in $161 million acquisition and financing of the U.S. Bank Tower in Sacramento.
- Advised client on compliance with state licensing regimes for real estate brokerages.
- Assisted clients with structuring compensation for key employees linked to the performance of real estate assets.
- “Regulating Microtransit In San Francisco: Greener Transportation Or The End Of Public Transit For All?,” N.Y.U. Environmental Law Journal, 2015
- Urban Land Institute
- San Francisco Bay Area Planning and Urban Research Association (SPUR)
J.D., New York University School of Law, 2017
magna cum laude; Order of the Coif
B.A., Reed College, 2012