Blog Post 08.16.21
Brittany Griffith works with clients on a broad range of complex commercial real estate transactions and financings, including tax-advantaged investment and affordable housing.
As an associate in Pillsbury’s Real Estate practice, Brittany advises developers, lenders, landlords and tenants in the acquisition, financing, leasing, and development of a wide array of commercial properties.
Brittany also represents large financial institutions, developers, and syndicators in connection with the development and rehabilitation of low-income, multi-family housing projects.
Member of the Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Los Angeles County
Legalised Marijuana Resulting in Real Estate High, International Law Office, January 5, 2018
- “Proposed Bill Provides a New Federal Tax Credit for the Conversion of Office Buildings,” Pillsbury’s Gravel2Gavel, August 16, 2021
- “With Liberty and Cannabis for All,” Pillsbury’s Gravel2Gavel, June 4, 2018.
- “Ninth Circuit’s Blow to the Hemp Industry,” Pillsbury’s Gravel2Gavel, May 11, 2018.
- “Dot Your I’s and Check Your Deeds Before Celebrating 4/20,” Pillsbury’s Gravel2Gavel, April 20, 2018.
- "Legalized Marijuana Resulting in Real Estate High: Is the Golden State a Green Mine?," Pillsbury's Gravel2Gavel, March 23, 2018. (Top Pillsbury Blog Post for the week beginning March 26, 2018)
- "Legalized Marijuana Resulting in Real Estate High: Industry Side-Effects," Pillsbury's Gravel2Gavel, December 19, 2017.
- "Legalized Marijuana Resulting in Real Estate High," Pillsbury's Gravel2Gavel, December 11, 2017.
J.D., University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, 2017
Comments Editor, UCLA Law Review
B.A., Loyola Marymount University, 2014