Blog Post 07.16.19
With a heavy focus on cybersecurity and having been a Global CISO for a Fortune 100 organization, Curtis is particularly passionate in helping realize the true value and potential of cybersecurity and IT risk management
Curtis Simpson is a consulting principal in Pillsbury’s Global Sourcing & Technology Transactions practice with 18+ diversified years of IT practitioner, executive, and advisory experience.
Curtis has a proven track record helping enterprises effectively manage cyber and IT risks in alignment with business goals and culture while remaining grounded in the foundational need of a great user experience. His experience in IT M&A and in building global service delivery operations across various IT functions enables him to help clients achieve complex business outcomes through strategic in/outsourcing and M&A. He remains highly active in the security community, holding a number of related advisory roles.
Curtis is not an attorney.
- Designed, built, and ran global cybersecurity strategy and operations as Global CISO for a Fortune 100.
- Establishing highly successful insourced, outsourced, and hybrid programs and teams in ITSM and Cybersecurity.
- Building IT M&A value realization programs and developing merger strategies in both ITSM and Cybersecurity.
- CISO Advisor at Venture Capital Firm (CyberStarts)
- Isc2 Member (CISSP and SCCP Certification Holder)
- Governing Body Member (Evanta, Houston Chapter)
- Speaking Engagements (Many); Cybersecurity Focused, Local & National