Awards & Rankings 01.23.18
Your attorney has done a fabulous job. I hope you appreciate what she’s done for you.
Jessica Bogo adeptly guides clients through alternative dispute resolution and all phases of federal and state litigation, from initial case assessment to discovery, motion practice, trial, and appeal.
Jessica's practice focuses on legal ethics, construction counseling and commercial litigation, with an emphasis on representing owners and general contractors in construction litigation and contract disputes.
Representing general contractor in builder’s risk litigation concerning construction of West Coast skyscraper.
Representing general contractor of adjacent construction project in litigation related to alleged uneven and excessive settlement of Millennium Tower.
Represented an EPC contractor in the arbitration of over $100 million in disputes arising out of the design and construction of copper and molybdenum mining facilities.
- Represented contractor in litigation against San Francisco Community College District arising out of the construction and installation of modular educational facilities.
Member of team that received the U.S. News & World Report/Best Lawyers “2016 Law Firm of the Year” award for the Construction category.
- Honors & Awards
- ABA Forum on Construction Law, Diversity Fellow (2017-2020)
- National LGBT Bar Association – Best LGBT Lawyers Under 40 (2016)
- Construction Law Section of BASF Barristers Club (Co-Chair 2015 - 2018)
- ABA Forum on Construction Law (Diversity Committee and Diversity Fellow)
- National Association of Women in Construction
- Pride Law Fund (Board of Directors)
- Bay Area Lawyers for Individual Freedom (Co-Chair of the Board of Directors 2015 - 2017)
- The Bar Association of San Francisco (BASF)
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of California
J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2010
B.A., English, Davidson College, 2002
U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Central Districts of California