- Represented multiple French banks over decades, including BNP Paris, Crédit Agricole – Corporate and Investment Bank, Natixis S.A., Société Générale and Crédit Industriel et Commercial, among others, across multiple business lines including corporate and asset-based lending, bank merger & acquisitions, regulatory matters, derivatives, creditor’s rights and commercial litigation.
- Represented Airbus SAS for almost two decades in numerous practice areas, including finance, corporate, regulatory, litigation and trade/sanctions.
- Represented Bombardier in various litigation, finance and regulatory matters.
- Represented a French manufacturer of rocket motors for tactical missiles with the negotiation of subcontracts with Lockheed Martin for tactical missiles to be delivered to the French government.
- Represented Believe SAS, a French company which offers a range of digital music, video streaming, and mobile services, in its acquisition of TuneCore, a digital music distribution and publishing administration company based in the United States. Pillsbury performed the IP due diligence in expanding their content business into the U.S.
- Represented French defense and technology company Thales SA in the contested €150 million sale of its electronic payment unit to Hypercom.
- Represented French energy company Toreador Resources in its oil exploration joint venture with Hess Oil France SAS, a subsidiary of Hess Corporation, including $120 million work program.
- Represented French pharmaceutical company Sanofi-Aventis in the €183 million sale of its stake in French chemicals company Rhodia in an institutional placement.
- Represented Platinum Equity and French company WFS Global Holding in a high-yield notes offering to fund WFS’s acquisition of CAS Group Intermediate Holdings.
- Represented Rabbit Hole Spirits LLC on the sale of a majority interest in the company to French beverage company Pernod Ricard.
- Represented Air Algérie in the acquisition and U.S. Ex-Im Bank supported financing of multiple Boeing aircraft.
- Advised a consortium of lenders in the project financing of the construction of an offshore gas platform for a Côte d’Ivoire sponsor, with a French parent company, from the drafting and negotiation of the financing term sheet and facilities agreement to agreeing amendments and consents during the term of the financing.