- Advised Fortem Technologies, a leader in AI-enabled airspace security and safety, in private financing by venture investors Data Collective and Signia Venture Partners.
- Advising leading national security defense contractor Parsons on strategic investments in AI-supported technologies, including its acquisition and integration of Polaris Alpha’s machine learning, data, video, multi-source analytics.
- Advised BlueData Software Inc.—a software platform for deploying artificial intelligence, machine learning and big data analytics—in its sale to Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
- Advised a world-leading educational institution in a series of strategic transactions with IBM involving Watson, smart campuses and IT outsourcings.
- Advise one of the top five global leaders in robotic process automation (RPA) on strategic technology licensing and services agreements in connection with its RPA and artificial intelligence product offerings.
Represented Invitae Corp., a San Francisco-based medical genetics company, in its intent to acquire Jungla Inc., an AI-driven biotech company, for approximately $50 million.