Alexis Wansac is an associate in Pillsbury’s Litigation practice, where she focuses on complex commercial litigation.
Alexis’s practice is varied and includes work in insurance recovery litigation, real estate litigation, construction litigation, international arbitration, and white collar defense. Her clients include leading utilities, real estate developers, construction contractors, and global manufacturers.
- Represents utility company in an insurance coverage litigation for third-party property damage to groundwater, with amount in controversy in the hundreds of millions of dollars.
- Successfully defended real estate trust company against claims of breach of contract and fraud in a multi-million dollar dispute involving the buyout of a minority interest in a land development partnership.
- Represents construction company in an insurance coverage litigation for property damage caused by defective work performed by subcontractor, with claim for damages over 100 million dollars.
- Represented a loan provider in a civil investigation demand issued by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Harvard Law School Mock Trial President
- Harvard Law School Dean’s Award for Community Leadership
- Harvard Law Cravath International Fellow
J.D., Harvard Law School, 2019
B.A., University of Central Florida, 2014
District of Columbia