Press Release 04.27.20
Pillsbury partner Harsha Reddy concentrates on international tax matters and advises a global clientele on a variety of tax issues.
Harsha advises entities and individuals on the U.S. federal income tax aspects of international transactions and represents them in financing transactions, inbound and outbound investments, asset and stock purchases and sales, mergers, divestitures, and stock and securities offerings.
- Representing a leading investment bank in the structuring and execution of a variety of drug royalty monetizations (sales and financings), related structured finance transactions and high-yield debt financings.
- Representing a variety of issuers, lenders, borrowers, lessors and lessees in the aviation industry.
- Representing a leading European industrial company in multibillion-dollar M&A transactions.
- Recognized by The Legal 500 U.S. for Domestic Tax (2012–2015).
- Co-leader of the Pillsbury team that worked on DVB Bank’s first asset-backed securities transaction, a deal that Airfinance Journal named its 2015 “European Deal of the Year.”
- Authored “Intellectual Property: Acquisition, Development and Ownership” and “Intellectual Property: Exploitation and Disposition,” and co-authored “Stock Purchases Taxed as Asset Acquisitions – 338” in the Bloomberg BNA Tax Management Portfolio series.
Honors & Awards
- Aviation Deal of the Year, Jane's Transport Finance (2006)
J.D., Harvard Law School, 1996
B.A., Economics, Yale University, 1993
magna cum laude, Distinction in Economics, Phi Beta Kappa
Media Coverage 04.09.20
Press Release 07.03.19
Awards & Rankings 05.07.19
Press Release 03.07.19
Press Release 08.08.18
Awards & Rankings 06.01.17
Press Release 05.25.17
Press Release 03.17.17
Press Release 03.09.17
Media Coverage 02.10.17
Media Coverage 04.22.16
Awards & Rankings 04.20.16
Press Release 04.07.16
Press Release 03.24.16
Awards & Rankings 06.03.15
Media Coverage 12.22.14