Press Release 07.21.22
Grace Lee focuses her practice on general corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, venture capital financings and securities law compliance.
During law school, Grace served as the co-Editor-in-Chief of the Asian American Law Journal as well as the Social Committee Chair for the Asian Pacific American Law Students Association (APALSA). Grace was also an active student for the International Human Rights Law Clinic.
- Represented Netskope in its $300 million investment round led by ICONIQ Growth.
- Represented Eat Just, Inc. in its $200 million funding round led by the Qatar Investment Authority and in the $170 million funding round of GOOD Meat (a subsidiary of Eat Just Inc.).
- Represented Concept Art House, Inc. in its $25 million Series A financing from leading investors, NFT platforms, and angel investors including prominent CEOs and tech founders.
- Represented iQuantum.ai in its $3 million Series Seed Preferred capitalization financing led by Naples Technology Ventures.
- Represented Airgap Networks in its $13.4 million Series A financing led by Storm Ventures.
- Represented Orkes Inc. in its $9.3 million funding round co-led by Battery Ventures and Vertex Ventures.
- Represented Infermedica in its $30 million Series B financing led by One Peak.
- Represented Willow Industries, Inc. in its $2 million Series A financing led by a top-tier syndicate of institutional investors including Panther Group, LAGO Innovation Fund and PhytoPartners.
- Represented Vue Storefront Inc. in its $17.4 million Series A financing led by Creandum.
- Represented Reflektion, Inc. in its acquisition by Sitecore.
- Represented HYPR CORP. in its $35 million Series C financing led by Advent International.
- Represented Manticore Games, Inc. in its $100 million Series C financing led by XN.
- Judicial extern to Judge Ethan P. Schulman (Summer 2018)
J.D., University of California, Berkeley School of Law (Berkeley Law), 2020
B.A., University of California, Berkeley, 2015
Political Science and Media Studies, Dean's List