This unique conference brings together high-level practitioners and government contracting professionals to discuss what’s happening in the industry and its impact on 2023.
- Legislative and regulatory developments
- Export controls, FCPA, international trade issues
- Contract formation, negotiation and protest developments
- Strategies following a denial of a claim by the Contracting Officer
- Cybersecurity in the age of DFARS 252.204-7012
- Suspension and debarment activity; compliance advice
- Contract accounting, costs and pricing developments
- Civil False Claims Act, fraud and compliance issues
For more information and to register, please visit the event page.