This webinar will examine the following:
- legal issues related to pre-COVID-19 insurance policies and insurance issues that will arise from the re-start of college sports;
- liability issues involving the interaction of fans with student-athletes (and with each other), as well as liability issues regarding re-opening stadiums;
- how schools and the NCAA can navigate the tangled threads of liability created by sometimes conflicting Federal, state and local rulings and guidelines;
- what the post-pandemic advertising, sponsorship, venue and employment contracts will look like;
- how re-defined insurance obligations affect television rights;
- how Title IX will affect athletic program cuts, given that the CARES Act does not authorize the suspension of civil rights; and
- the impact new name, image and likeness rules and regulations will have on student athletes in the post-COVID-19 world.
These sessions will be interactive to allow for productive dialogue.
Click here to register.